Would you like to announce an upcoming AA event?
Please mail the information about your event to:
P.O. Box 31205
Flagstaff, AZ 86003
Or better yet, drop us an email at
Flagstaff AA Webservant
- Saturday, September 27th, 2014 1:30-5:15pm - Happy Hour Group OPEN HOUSE BBQ 216 W. Phoenix Avenue (next to Bus depot), FREE, Door Prizes, Food, Games, 50/50 Raffle. Double Speaker meeting: 5:30-7pm, Speakers: Christie M. and Adam M. This is an event you won't want to miss!
- October 2 - 5 2014 - 9th Annual International Seniors in Sobriety (SIS) Conference Embassy Suites by Hilton
2577 W. Greenway Rd. (Just off I-17), Phoenix, Arizona. www.SeniorsinSobriety.org or see the flyer here.
- October 9-12, 2014 - 18th Annual National AA Archives Workshop: Love & Service King of Prussia PA (near Philadelphia). Speakers, Presentations, Workshops & Panels featuring: NAAAW Conservator, NAAAW Archivist, & GSO Archivist. See the flyer here or email email@example.com.
- October 10, 11 and 12, 2014 - 19th International Round Up Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
The banquet speaker this year is Penny H of Brisbane, Australia. Also, you may access this information on line at: http://roundupangelescity.blogspot.com. Get more information by downloading the flyer.
- November 6th, 7th, and 8th, 2014 - We Agnostics and Freethinkers International AA Convention (WAFT IAAC) Santa Monica, California
Learn more at waftiaac.org.
The 2015 Ascypaa Conference will be held in Flagstaff! For more information about how you can help with the conference please contact the Ascypaa host committee: Flagstaffascypaa@gmail.com
ICYPAA Please help us spread the word. More info at: http://www.icypaa.org/?to